SEO, what is it and does it matter to your website?
First, what is SEO stand for and why does it matter for your website? SEO stands for “search engine optimization”. It’s the process of improving your website’s visibility on the search engines such as Google and Bing. The better visibility your pages have in the search results, the more attention you’ll gather and attract prospective and existing customers to your business and/or brand.
Here are some of the most popular questions asked about SEO by business owners.
1. How much does SEO cost?
2. How long does it take to get ranked on selected keywords?
3. When will traffic increase on my website?
4. Should I use PPC?
5. Should I continue using SEO services if I already have good rankings?
6. Can I just buy links for traffic?
7. Can you guarantee results from SEO?
8. Can I get ranked for general terms like “Mechanic”?
9. Which Search Engines receive the most searches?
10. How often should I use SEO services?
All these questions will be answered on the video upload to our youtube channel.
Thanks for reading!